Have you ever considered working
from home?
Rofhiwa Lethole from South Africa never thought that she could ever work
from home using the internet until she came across the Four Corners Alliance
group business and curiosity got the best of her.
Before she knew it, she discovered
her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family
while at home with her two children.
I chatted with Rofhiwa about her success with 4 Corners some
days ago and decided to feature her story in our Four corners alliance group
review blog.
In our phone interview she told me
her amazing story. “I actually make about $1,500 – $2,000 a month
working from home with my 4 Corners business. It’s enough to comfortably
replace my old job’s income, especially considering I only work about 4
hours a week from home, while my previous job where I was retrenched was 50
hrs a week for LESS than $1,000”
- In South Africa, $2,000 = R24,000+ per month
- In Botswana, $2,000 = P20,800+ per month
- In Nigeria, $2,000 = N400,000+ per month
- In Ghana, $2,000 = GH8,000+ per month
- In Zambia, $2,000 = K15,920+ per month
- In Zimbabwe, $2,000 = Z720,000+ per month
Whatever country you are in, bring out
your calculator and calculate how much $2,000 is in your currency using today’s
rates.
Now $2,000 might not be a big deal
for some people, but this is just a start for Rofhiwa. Remember the 4 Corners
business opportunity has the potential of paying you about $500,000+ once
fully maximized.
Is
a $500,000+ income really possible from Four Corners Alliance Group?
Emphatically YES.
And its okay to doubt…as long as you are open-minded to see “HOW” and “WHY” you can make
$500,000+ from four corners. Click here to see it.
That’s not all. In our interview, I
asked Rofhiwa how she gets paid her commissions since in four corners alliance
group, you earn in dollars.
She said she receives her 4 Corners
commissions right inside her south African bank account. Here’s what she said
in her own words via our interview “…they transfer it into my South
African bank account”
She also said she receives her 4 Corners commission using
her Direct Pay
Xpress mastercard sent to her by 4 corners.
Working online has been a financial windfall for Rofhiwa who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. “I lost my job after working for 6 years with the company.
I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the “get rich quick” scams you see all over the internet. Those are all scams. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids.
I asked her about how she started her life-changing journey. “It was pretty easy, a friend on facebook in the US showed me a video on how 4 corners worked for a small one-time investment of $18, where I received my first financial education product. I read it, got started and within four weeks I was making over $500 a month…and right now almost $2,000 a month.
It’s really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I don’t even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. Companies are constantly recruiting people for this, you should try it.”
“I basically use my free facebook account to run my business and also my mobile phone. It’s a great opportunity and this has been helping people work at home for over 2 years. Why not get in with the internet’s best and biggest companies?”
There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $60,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are – scams. From my conversation with Rofhiwa, “I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day that I listened to my friend.”
After my interview with Rofhiwa I was super-excited because it just shows that even without any experience, no technical skill, no mba…as long as you can get connected to the internet, regular people can indeed make a very nice paycheck from home.
As you can see, Rofhiwa Lethole was able to use the simple 4 Corners business to make it out of the recession. You can too and if interested, click the links at the top of this post to get all the details and to get started.
Rofhiwa has never shared her story before, this is the first time she’s going public.
If you have been inspired by this or you have any questions regarding this article, then feel free to ask using the comments box below and spread the joy by sharing this article.
Ah, this reminds me of what a subscriber asked some days ago: “How do Nigerians and other countries cash their 4C earnings?”
Well, if you asked that question, I’ve got good news for you because 4C pays your earning to your local bank account or directly to your master or visa card using the “Pay To Card” option. You can also request for your 4C DPX master card which would be delivered to your home country in two (2) weeks. Your DPX card can be used to withdraw from any ATM machine.
NOTE: Your 4C business requires only a one-time investment of $18 (equivalent in your local currency) and there is no monthly fee.
Below are some picture snapshot of Rofhiwa 4C earnings and DPX card:
Do NOT miss out.
Cheers
Jay, Maureen & Frank



No comments:
Post a Comment