What I’m about to share with you is one of the best
opportunity I’ve come across. By the time I’m done sharing it with you, you
would be more than excited just as I was and still am. You now have the
opportunity of having your global business; it doesn’t matter if you are in
China today, Canada tomorrow and USA, the following week…your business keeps
running and growing.
When I was a child, I have always wanted to have a global
business. I never liked the idea of restricting myself to a four-wall office
from morning till night. I wanted to travel round the world, doing business,
meeting great personalities and having a great time while still making my dream
income.
I knew this is a big dream and it would cost me so much
money to start and so much sacrifice of my time and savings to finally build it
so I thought that if I can work in a good company for some years, I would
be able to save enough. But you and I know SALARY is never ENOUGH. From working
five years, you might as well work all your life because you can’t quit your
job when you’ve barely saved enough. Now, that’s the trap millions of people
all over the world has found themselves. Some are aware and others don’t even
realize it.
I'm advising you to start today right where you are. If you have a job, still keep it because this business would not affect your time if you follow the proven system.
I'm advising you to start today right where you are. If you have a job, still keep it because this business would not affect your time if you follow the proven system.
When I told you that this opportunity I’m about to share
with you is one of the best there is, there’s no doubt, you will understand
soon.
Click here to see for yourself
When i was introduced to Four Corners Alliance Group, i saw the possibility in my dreams. Immediately I knew I won’t need to wait till i'm old and retired to live my dreams; that I can start right there since it only
cost $18 ONCE out of pocket to START
IT.
Benefits Of Four Corners Alliance
Group
1. Worldwide
income opportunity
2.
Recurring income
3.
Automated
4.
Duplicable
5.
An online AND offline business
6.
No monthly fees or autoship
7.
Free website and online store.
1. Worldwide Income Opportunity: Your Four Corners business is a global opportunity because you can sign up anybody from any part of the world without being there physically. You are given a free marketing URL by the company; your marketing URL is the link through which you can sign up partners. As time goes on, you may take a tour round the countries where you have your organization just to have good time and for mentorship.
2.
Recurring Income: Your income do not come
once but it will keep coming because you will be paid everytime someone in your
organization moves to the next level.
3.
Automated: Your Four Corners
business can be automated. I mean it can be set on autopilot and also have your
autoresponder reply emails on your behalf to your prospects until they are
processed and become partners.
4.
Duplicable: Your business is
duplicable, that is, your partners can do the same thing that you are doing and
so experience positive results. Everyone can plug into the system and repeat
the same process in order to keep progressing. This is very nice because what
made one person successful can also make the rest of other people to succeed.
5.
An Online And Offline
Business:
Your Four Corners is primarily an online business but you also have the option
of running it offline. You are allowed to use both methods. The online method
include, using Facebook fan page, Facebook friends, twitter followers, blog
articles, Your own website and driving traffic. Remember your prospect sign up
is also done online through your username.
While your offline method includes seminars, newspapers
adverts, radio adverts, business cards, flyers, one on one discussions etc
6.
No monthly Fees: You don’t have monthly
fees or autoship as many other companies calls it. The cost of starting your
millionaire Four Corners business is one time $18. The company would take $10
for their product purchase while the remaining $8 goes into enrolment tree.
7.
Free Website And Online
Store:
You will be given a free website customized with your username and a free
online store. Every transaction that takes place in your store and website is
automatically tracked by you. If someone makes an order in your store, it
becomes your sale and if someone joins the business through your website, he or
she becomes your partner.
All you need to do is to drive traffic to
your website. There are many online tutorials on how to do this. If you
happened to be in my team, then I can share these secrets with you in order to achieve your target earnings within the
stipulated time.
The 7 Streams of income you make from Four Corners Alliance Group:
1. Sponsor Instant commissions on level 1 to 6 products
2. 100% match commissions on level 1 to 6 products
3. Sponsor Instant commissions on monthly Financial
newsletter
4. 100% match commissions on monthly Financial newsletter
5. Sponsor Instant commissions on Starien newsletter
6. 100% match commissions on Starien newsletter
7. Retail commissions
The 5 Ways You Get Paid:
Because you earn in dollars and this business
is a worldwide one, we have 5 different ways you can get paid your money.
1. Pay To Card
2. Direct Bank Deposit
3. DPX Master Card
4. Solid Trust Pay
5. Mobile Wallet
The question is: How many companies can pay you $559,824 in six (6) months? Does it even
exist?
Each person you sign up that makes it up to
level six (6) will earn you a 100% match commission of $559,824. So if I sign
up four (4) people who makes it to level six, I will be paid:
$559,824 x 4 = $2,239,296
To get to level six (6), you only need to sign
up 4096 persons either personally or through combine effort of your whole team.
Once your organization gets up to 4096 persons, you earn $559,824. It doesn’t
matter if they were personally sponsored by you or members of your
organization.
Now, back to the calculation: In a world filled
with billions of people, 4096 people is insignificant. One state in a country alone can give you
more than that. How much more, when you have a worldwide opportunity and the
availability of internet where you can draw traffic.
You are at the right place at the right time
because living your dream life is NOW, not tomorrow. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment